Followers

Saturday 6 June 2015

...the best of life is but intoxication



I’m sharing a card today made with Party Rach from Digi Stamp Boutique I’ve made for a crafty friend’s birthday.


To make up my card I’ve used the sketch over at Naughty or Nice and gone with a slightly naughty theme.  You have to look inside for the naughtiness, although I’ve blanked out the offending word in case there are any sensitive viewers to my blog.  The sentiment is based on the recipient’s references to her workplace as the ‘asylum’ and her daily battle to survive working there.


With my slightly naughty theme (somewhat snarky perhaps?) I’m also entering this in the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as I also have the required vellum.  Twice over actually, once for my confetti background on the front and again for the inside where I’ve printed the remainder of the sentiment and some red wine.

Red wine is the current theme over at Shopping our Stash so I’m linking my card over there too.  Everything bar the digis was from my stash, the Creative Memories cardstock a particularly old item but a real goodie and perfect for this card.

Notice the slight drunken lean to everything on my layout?  You’d think I’d been in on the wine while making this but it adds to the effect I think, OK, well I hope because I think I must have cut something skewwhiff and the whole thing went off from there!

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E13, E33, E35, YR00 (R22 cheeks)
Hair T5, T7, 100
Outfit Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Wine R56, R59, RV69
Papers
Bazzill Fourz Cardstock ~ Bitter Chocolate
Christina Re ~ Transparent Paper
Creative Memories 6x6 Cardstock Sampler ~ Happy Holiday
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Great card, and a totally naughty them which we LOVE over here at Naughty Or Nice! Thanks for getting us off to a fabulous start with our current NON Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the she is totally off kilter :)
    Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Red Red Wine" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back!!! Did ya miss me???
    LMBO
    Fab use of vellum and I adore the hidden naughtiness inside the card...I can totally identify with the asylum!!!
    Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "V is for Vellum" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, thanks for the double comment and liking my drunken lean ;-)

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited — you've entered your card at two of my favourite challenges! Great use of the sketch and the vellum. And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers AND Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Off-kilter is the best way to be, isn't it? And I think I've worked at that asylum. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A drunken lean is totally ok! LOL! Love the red wine glass printed on the vellum, that adorable Party Rach image, and your censored sentiment! Thanks for joining us both at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA!!! too funny! what a cool take on our "red red wine" challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha! We all need nights like this, don't we??! Love your image and the heart background :) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been that leaning lady before....hiccup! Totally snarky and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining the fun in the V is for Vellum Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: