Followers

Sunday 23 November 2014

Happy 30th Birthday Louise



Today is the 30th birthday of one of my lovely teamies from Simply B Stamps, Louise, and Betty drew up this gorgeous image of Louise for us to make her a special card.


I’ve made mine into a pop-up box card, my first one of these and I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I followed a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to make up my card and, as it is a different folded card I’m entering it in the current challenge at ScrapbookerPhD.

Being for a 30th birthday I had to make this special and how better than some sparkly golden elements, which I have in my chippie lettering and embellies and even on the 30 Louise is sitting on, although that doesn’t show so well in the photo.  With all my sparkle I am entering my card over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Stars are the current theme at Cute Card Thursday and I have plenty of those so I am also entering their challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B91, B97, 0
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E08, E09, E57, YR14
Outfit B32, B34, B37, B39, B91, B93, B95
30 Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Embellishments
Bella! ~ Glittered Chipboard Alphas
Freckled Fawn ~ Acrylic Stars, Bundle of Stars, Heart Rhinestones, Wood Chip Camera, Wood Chip Mushroom & Wood Chip Pins
Prima Say it in Crystals ~ So Happy Flags
Inks & Paints etc
Ranger Liquid Pearls ~ Copper
Spica ~ Blossom, Clear & Silver
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Faded Jeans & Scattered Straw
Viva Inka-Gold ~ Lava Red & Old Gold
Wink of Stella ~ Clear
Papers
BoBunny Double Dot ~ Vintage Maize
Core’dinations Cardstock ~ Great White
Glitz Vintage Blue ~ Polka
Kaisercraft Cardstock ~ Licorice
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a great project, such a wonderful & amazing gift for your friend. I'm sure that she will enjoy & treasure it. Thanks for joining us for our 'Shaped' challenge #17.
    Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, and I sure love these boxes. I need to make a few of these....so cool! Sparkle just adds pop and the image is colored wonderful! Thanks for playing our 4 Crafty Chicks "Make it Sparkle Challenge".

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely keepsake! Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    SPhD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: