Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!


Still playing with these awesome new Baby Teens from Simply B Stamps, this time with the super cute Rubber Ducky Jude.


I knew those Prima taps would come in handy some time and they were perfect for this card which I’ve made following the current sketch over at Digi Sketch.  I’ve even got the optional theme covered of ‘for men’ although this one is a little man.

I was going for a real water feel with the horizontal elements, I think the gesso and Smooch worked well for that, the Fran-tage, well, it adds a bit of sparkle to the card so I like it.  Being wet embossing I’m entering this in the current challenge at Creative Knockouts.

I seem to always need a reminder to use my scraps, it’s what I do whenever someone has a use your scraps theme going, which is exactly what Crafting When We Can has.  All the papers came out of my scrap drawer, even the card base was left over from a card I made last week.  Not sure if the embellies count, I hadn’t opened the packet before but they have been in my stash for a while so not bought new for this card.  The paints and powders were all from my stash too, almost at the bottom of the pot of the gesso and am working my way through my Fran-tage too.

There’s a whole lot more super cuties in this new Baby Teen Scene collection and the SBS DT have done amazing things with them which you can see over at the SBS blog.  This is my third card with them, you can find the first one here and the second one at this post, and if you pop back in five you’ll find another handsome young lad to admire.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E35
Mouth R000, R00, R02
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29

Rubber Ducky Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Soap Y32, Y35, Y38
Tub E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, Y23, Y26, Y28
Water B21, B23, B45, B97, BG70, C00
Chalks & Powders etc
Fran-tage Embossing Enamel ~ Shabby Blue
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ A2 Curved Matting Basics
Embellishments
Prima Junkyard Findings ~ Water Taps
Inks & Paints etc
Claudine Hellmuth Studio ~ Gesso
Ranger ~ Glossy Accents
Smooch Spritz ~ Sea Kiss
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Peacock Feathers
Papers
Core’dinations Adirondack Cardstock ~ Stonewashed
Various Scraps from my stash
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I like the cute image and the water tap embellie. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts and Crafting When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Emily! Love that cute image and your strips are just lovely. What a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck! Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous!!!! Just love that image and the fabulous faucet you have used on this.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Sketch and good luck,,

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: