Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Ballyhoo!



There’s a cute new release over at Simply B Stamps from the Jude and the Rockers line and I am featuring Feather Girl Brittany on my card today.


And, yes, you guessed it, Jude and his friends have run off to join the circus!  Check out the other images in the set as showcased by the awesome SBS DT over at the SBS blog.

To make up my card I have followed the current sketch at the Friday Sketch Challenge blog.  For some added inspiration I have also played along with Jen’s Bingo at A Creative Romance featuring pink, flowers and pearls.  With all the girlie elements to the card and, as it’s featuring the fabulous sentiment that comes with the image, I am also linking this up at Aud Sentiment’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks E02)
Eyes E23, E27, 0
Lip R000, R00
Hair T4, T6, T10
Outfit RV00, RV02, RV04,  RV06, RV09
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Classic Squares
Embellishments
BoBunny Jewels ~ Frosting
Inks & Paints etc
Spica ~ Blossom
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tattered Rose
Wink of Stella ~ Clear
Papers
Stamps
Challenges



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Emily! Love your coloring! Love little Brittaty's hair it looks fabulous. Lovely work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and your colouring is fab! I also love your sentiment - its perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: