Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

Loved I not his letters full of beauty?



This is my last card featuring the sweet images from Simply B Stamps’ Teen Scene Gods in Love collection and this one showcases Jude Hermes.

The layout follows the current sketch over at Outlawz and, with my simple colour scheme, really let Jude Hermes take centre stage.  I’ve had the wooden heart embellie in my stash for ages and it was the perfect embellie for this card.

This image didn’t come with a sentiment so I took the very appropriate one from the recently released Batty for Rio and transferred it to a piece of black card then used my Picket Fence Distress Marker and some Smooch to colour it.  With my sentiment I am entering this in the current Card Mania challenge.

As always my image was coloured with my trusty Copics so I am also entering this in current challenge at MarkerPOP!

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks E02)
Eyes E23, E27, 0
Mouth R00, R02
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29, E49
Outfit B21, B24, B28, B29, N0, N1, N2, N4
Hearts R24, R29, R46
Mail E40, E42
Satchel E23, E25, E27
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ 5x7 Matting Basics & Classic Squares
Embellishments
Wooden Heart from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Smooch ~ Siren
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Black Soot, Broken China & Picket Fence
Papers
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card caught my eye, so I had to stop by and check it out. I love how your image is the focus. Love the simple layout and your coloring is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: