Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Happy Birthday Tamara!


What do you get when one awesome artist decides to celebrate another awesome artist’s birthday?  A blog hop featuring a gorgeous image of course!  Now you should have come here from the lovely Michelle’s blog, if not hop on back to the SBS blog to start from the beginning.  Here’s my card for the fabulous birthday girl, Tamara, featuring the image drawn especially for the occasion, Rockin Birthday Cutie.


And what it looks like opened up.

Here’s wishing you a


Now hop on over to the delightful Jill’s blog.

Blog List
Emily Shroom (that’s me)

7 comments:

  1. ooow so posh in red and black!! thank you so much Emily! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I always love your creations Emily but I think this one might be my favorite. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww wow stunnign card love your colour choices so deep and rich

    Happy Blog Hop Hunnie
    Hugs kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so so beautiful LOVE the black and red..
    thank you so much for helping us all make this an awesome hop for Tamara..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Emily! I love the colors you picked and how the card opens up for such a great display of details!!! It's simply stunning!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: