Followers

Sunday 22 December 2013

The Most Famous Reindeer of All


So here it is the 22 December and I am madly trying to get Christmas cards done so they are at least postmarked before Christmas, talk about last minute!  Atlhough I’m doing better than last year when I just didn’t send any at all, which is when I coloured up the images, Betty and Rudolph from Simply B Stamps, I've used on these cards, I just never got them on to cards last year.



To make things easier for myself I’ve done a production line style, using the same image but flipped and the same sketch from Incy Wincy but flipped so I’ve got two cards done in a short space of time.  I’ve got a stash of Christmas papers that I raided to complete the cards, using different papers to suit the colour scheme of the images.  As these are very last minute cards I’m also entering them in the current challenge at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge.


Ingredients:
Copics
Coloured last year so I no longer remember

Dies & Embossing Folders etc
Anna Griffin Embossing Folders – Dancing Holly & Snow Flurry
Spellbinders Nestabilities – Big Scalloped Ovals
Embellishments
Gems from stash
Kaisercraft Pearls – Green
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink –Tea Dye
Papers
American Crafts Cardstock – White
BoBunny Back to Backs – Noel Traditions
Kaisercraft Twig & Berry –December & Yuletide
Trims
Washi Tape from stash
Stamps
Simply B Stamps – Betty and Rudolph (retired)
Challenges
Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge #156 – Last minute cards or any not shown already
Edit: My card won at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. Thanks for entering these for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter them into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see them there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: