Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Honk if it’s Your Birthday

I’ve got a cute little card to share today featuring Beep Beep Jude from Simply B Stamps.


And this one is heading out to little Jude himself for his birthday.


I used my Cameo to do a cut to make my shape card, I just stuck two of the Beep Beep Judes together and used the outline feature to make the card bigger than the image I printed.  I then used the same function with an internal cut to make smaller shapes for the inside.  So simple and one of the many things to love about my Cameo!

As it’s a shaped card I’m entering it in the anything goes challenges at Creative Fingers and Party Time Tuesday.  Jude’s favourite colour is blue so there’s lots of it on my card so I’m also linking it up at Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (R02 cheeks & mouth)
Eyes E27, E33, 0
Hair T3, T5, T7, 100
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Car B000, B02, B05, B26, B29, BG000, N0, N1, N2, N4, N6, N8, 100
Papers
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm loving this! Gorgeous coloring. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: