Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

Muchier


There’s an awesome new release at Simply B Stamps featuring my all time favourite, Alice in Wonderland.  The images in this collection are drawn by Abigail Larson and therefore are Steampunk inspired.  And here for your viewing pleasure is Alice herself.


As with all my release day images I’ve done up a mini Kraft page to go inside my Steampunk box.  This one follows the current sketch at Cardabilities and uses the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper range.  To keep it Steampunking I’ve added some gears, both crafty and real, and where would an Alice image be without a clock.  I’m late, I’m late…fortunately not with this post or Miss Corinne would get out her pins!

There’s a Tic Tac Toe challenge over at SanDee&amelie’s and I’ve used the right-hand column, clock, gears, ribbon on my album page.  And with my bow and ribbon I’m also entering this at the current Allsorts’ challenge.
 

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks R02)
Lips R46
Hair Y00, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, YR23
Dress B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, N0, N2, N4
Boots C00, N4, N6, N8, 100
Frame E13, E30, E31, E35, E37, Y23, Y26, Y28
Embellishments
Metal Charm – Clock
Prima Say It in Crystals and Flowers
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sprocket Gears
Watch Parts from stash
Papers
Graphic 45 Kraft
Ribbons & Trims
The Paper Studio – Clock Faces Twill from SBS Ribbon Swap
Stamps
Challenges



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love this image, your colour and design Emily. Its a joy to be GDT this month and thank you for your lovely comment.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Alice image indeed! Love your colours too! A beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's SPC!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOWIE, Emily this is just AWESOME, love your colors, coloring and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Emily! Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I like very much the image. Nice interpretation of the sketch, thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: