Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Let Me Eat Your Bwains!

Back to the Halloween themed posts today and this card features an image from last year’s Teen Scene Halloween collection from Simply B Stamps, this is Bwains Christian.


 
 This was a really fun image to colour, yes he is a zombie but he is so darn cute he could easily be used on a kids’ Halloween project without being a bit scary.

To make up my card I followed the sketch at Jo’s Scrap Shack.  The layout and my paper choice meant this didn’t need any other embellishments so it’s a nice unfussy card that would work for a male.  With all the squares on the sketch it also fits perfectly with the current challenge at 365 Cards so I’m linking it up there.  Being Halloween, I’m also entering it in the current Card Making Mamas’ challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E50, E51, R22, R35 (cheeks R02)
Lips E11
Eyes E35, 0
Hair T3, T5, T7, 100
Shirt BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
T-shirt N2, N4
Pants W1, W3, W5
Bag & Shoes N2, N4, N6, N8, 100
Papers
DCWV Witches’ Brew
Stamps
Challenges
Update - my little card made the top 3 at Jo's Scrap Shack!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Emily, such a good image. I like the four squares for the background, adds some interest. Thanks for joining a 365 Cards challenge.
    Letisha DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Halloween card!! I love that little Zombie boy, I like that he isn't scary and I love the way you colored him! Love this sketch and love your card! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute little Halloween card. Your colouring is divine. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring! Cute card, thanks for playing along at Card Makin' Mamas!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: