Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hey Jude!


Today features another special project, a whole album full of Jude!  And a warning, this is a pic heavy post.

The cover was a project I did earlier this year and features Jude Portrait and the details can be found at this post.


For the front page I’ve also used an earlier project featuring Jude Spook, you can find the details of this project at this post.  I just added in the title and year using stickers from the Chillingsworth Manor Alpha sheet.
 

When it came to pages 1 and 2 I used some mats I made extras of from another project I featured earlier in Spooktober, the details are in this post.  The image here is Little Monster Jude and I added some BoBunny Whoo-Ligans’ stickers to complete the layout.



Pages 3 and 4 feature an earlier Spooktober project, for details see this post.  They feature Jude-Stein with the sentiments cut from the DCWV  Witches’ Brew stack.



Pages 5 and 6 also feature a Spooktober project, see this post for details.  Power Suit Jude graces this layout and I added some extra tags, CTMH epoxy and metal gems and used some Stampin’ Up Witches’ Brew washi tape for the ribbon on the tags.

 

Another Spooktober project went into page 7 and 8, from this post, featuring Batty Jude.  With this one I didn’t need to add anything as the frame fit the page perfectly.

 

On pages 9 and 10 I’ve used the Spooktober project from this post and Jude Mummified as my image.  A bit of extra Stampin’ Up Witches’ Brew washi tape and the layout was done.


 

Pages 11 and 12 feature a recent Spooktober project, from this post, and the cute CaptainJude.


 

And finally, Page 13 features Jude Spook again in a graveyard scene and is my entry into Day 10 of the 13 Days of Halloween over at Simply B Stamps where the theme was anything goes with a graveyard scene.  I’m also entering it in the current Halloween challenge at Come and Get It Challenges.

  
Update: This last page won at Simply B Stamps.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow you have been a busy creator for sure! look at all this gorgeous work! I love all of it and all the detail of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Emily, this is just AMAZING... love your JUDE album
    Thank you for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SBS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, What a spooky scene you created Emily!

    Glad you shared with us this week at Come And Get It, hope to see you back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sooo much work went into this. Great job and sure love that graveyard page. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: