Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hats Off to You



A friend of mine is graduating on Tuesday, an occasion worthy of a handmade card.  This one features a different fold technique, a perfect match for a graduation card, as well as this appropriately themed stamp from Simply B Stamps, Hermione.
I followed a tut by Louby Loo from Digital Delights to make my graduation hat shaped card.   I used some lovely Graphic 45 paper on the inside called Enlightenment, which suited a graduation card perfectly I thought, as well as a Spellbinder die.
And as it is a graduation hat made for a graduand I think it certainly qualifies for the Pumpkin Spice graduation challenge so I’m entering it over there.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks E11)
Lips R46
Eye shadow B000, B00, B02
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27
Skirt & shoes B000, B00, B02, B05
Gown B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, B29T7, T8, T10, 100
Embellishments
We R Memory Keepers small pearl brad
Dies
Spellbinders 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels 28
Spellbinders Grommet Tags
Stamps
Paper
Black cardstock (from stash)
Blue cardstock (from stash)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: