Followers

Saturday 25 May 2013

A Striking Resemblance of Master Christian

There’s a new Steampunk release over at Simply B Stamps you just have to go and check out, they are simply amazing!  There’s a whole collection of portraits featuring none other than Betty’s own family.  For my project I’ve used the very distinguished Christian.
As this is another release day image as part of my time on the Simply Steampunk Challenges' DT, I’ve placed my image on a piece of kraft and it will go into my keepsake box.

Don’t forget to head on over to the Simply Steampunk Challenges' site and check out our current challenge, “Frame It”.  You still have over a week to enter so come on and show us your best framed Simply B Stamps' Steampunk.

And if you needed encouragement to leave me some bloggy love, if you leave me a comment telling me which Simply B Stamps' Steampunk image is your fav and why you could win the totally awesome Jude Portrait from the new collection (thanks to Betty for this prize).  The most creative comment left by Monday 27 May will win (dont forget to add your email address). 
Head over to the Simply Steampunk Challenges site and leave a comment there and you can win three of these awesome images, leave some love on the other DT gal's blogs (links from the challenge site) and they too are giving away an image.  I know, so much bloggy love and so many awesome images to win, its too much fun!
 
Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E50, E51, E53 (cheeks E13)
Lips E11, E13,
Eyes E21, E23, E25, 0
Hair E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Shirt B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Background E30, E31, 0
Dies
Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B
Embellishments
Prima Say It in Crystals flourish
Chipboard label from stash
Paper
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love your coloring! that hair is define! the gems in the background give it a lovely 4d look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE this Emily.. WOW you have just done an amazing job
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, you did a beautiful job coloring and putting it all together . I'm so proud to be on the DT with you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous color scheme and your coloring rocks! Love the swirl detail. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of your coloring here Emily it is a beautiful effect and really sets it off love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love your coloring. So hard to pick a fave from the new images they are all so amazing.

    Also thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Master??? Did you say Master??? Hmmmmm........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is beautiful Emily! Great way to "lighten" the image's mood. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your use if christain is georgous, love the colours you have used.
    Christain is a dreamy catch !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Love him! Love the colours and Great Shading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring on Christian! I like that you list the colors you've used as it helps me figure out color combos I like and need to use or purchase :) I love all the steampunks as they are my favs! If I had to narrow it down to just one from this collection, I'd have to go with Mrs. Roberts as I love her hair and she is a sexy and sassy as can be!
    Lady B: a_j_brown@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is amazing! I love it, and the colouring is fab :)
    JUst got those digis myself, cannot wait to start playing :)

    thank you for joining Left of Center :)
    -laila aka koneko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: