Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Goddess in Frame



March has turned out to be overflowing with birthdays but that’s OK because it has also brought some awesome new images from Simply Betty Stamps.  This gorgeous one is Cassiopeia.
As soon as I saw this beautiful image I had to have her and I coloured her up the day I got her.  She is actually the prize for the current Simply Betty Fan Page challenge, if you join the group you can get the free digi (Medusa from the same line as Cassiopeia) and enter the challenge.  You also get us one member closer to 600 when there’s another awesome image set as the freebie, we just got the wonderful Wicked Good for reaching 500 members.  The freebies and challenges are all part of the fun of the group so if you’re into stamps and colouring and you like the look of Cassiopeia won’t you join us?

I made this card for a colleague and totally scraplifted the design from Corinne at Wish Upon a Scrap, go check out her blog to see some truly beautiful creations.  I also had one eye on the Simply Challenged Challenges’ site, where the current challenge is frames.  Think I’ve got that covered with this, even have one on the inside.  So I’m entering this in the challenge.
Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E02, E11 (cheeks E95)
Eyes V06, V09, V12
Lips R24, R27, R29
Hair E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress V12, V15, V17, C-3, C-5, C-7, 100
Jewellery Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38, V12, Spica Lavender and Clear
Glass and jug BG10, colourless blender
Pear YG03, YG11
Grapes V06, V09
Wine V06, Spica Garnet
Papers
Once Upon a Time Matstack from DCWV
Black cardstock
Stamps
Cassiopeia from Simply Betty Stamps
Dies
Spellbinder’s Labels Four
Spellbinder’s Resplendent Rectangles

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great job this is just gorgeous!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant and beautiful..wow thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous Emily.... fabulous work thanks for joining in the challenge.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: